Friday, September 28, 2007

Led Zeppelin reunion: 'We won't tour'

Robert Plant, frontman of the newly reformed Led Zeppelin, has quashed rumours that the band are set for a full tour.

So far the band have announced a single reunion show at the O2 Arena in London on November 26.

Speaking to The Daily Express, he explained that there would only be one show, then added: "We need to do one last great show, because we've done some shows, and they've been crap."

Plant went on to explain that he was considering stepping away from live music completely after the November show.

"I know I'm getting on," he said. "When I come back from touring I'm shocked to find a lot of my mates tend to be going to bed far too early, and that means I should probably be doing the same. Maybe I should stop having a good time and get old."

[via nme.com]

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home