Monday, November 12, 2007

Tabloid Hell: Amy Winehouse falls asleep

Amy Winehouse nodded off three times during a interview.

During the interview the dishevelled diva denied being a drug addict, slurred her words and rambled incoherently, according to the tabs.

When asked if she did drugs she told the interviewer Jody Rosen : "I don't have the time."

Questioned on whether she was an alcoholic or not she said: "I don't know. I'm a really big drinker. I used to be there before the pub opened, banging on the door."

At one point during the interview she began falling asleep then saying: "Oh God, what is wrong with me? There's something wrong with me I'm just really drowsy at the moment. I'm so sorry."

Rosen from Blender said : "Amy has never exactly been a picture of health, but tonight she looks especially worse for wear - hunched, heavy lidded and just frail...Now her words are slurred, her eyelids drooping. Her head wobbles into a nod. She falls asleep for a second, wakes up with a start, mutters and drops off again.

"The smouldering cigarette in her left hand falls to the floor."

Perhaps the questions were all a bit boring?

[via nme.com]

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home