Friday, October 05, 2007

Sex Pistols to record new material?

John Lydon has hinted that the Sex Pistols could record new material.

The punk pioneers have reformed to play seven UK dates next month.

"Would we make any new stuff? Maybe," Lydon told The Sun. "Only if the vibe was right. I'm never going to force myself back into that.

"There's many aspects of the Pistols I love and adore, but there's a lot I don't. I've got my solo stuff, I've got Public Image. I'm doing an awful lot of TV work, which I love."

Meanwhile, the Sex Pistols are reissuing their classic track 'God Save The Queen' on Monday (October 8). The NME and NME.COM is campaigning to get the song to Number One. See the new issue of NME to find out more.

[via nme.com]

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home